Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fishing Trip

Photobucket



At last.. I have a time to update this blog.. Ok.. As promise I will tell about my fishing trip with my family last Monday. We went fishing at Langkap area.. Or specifically Kampung Palawan.. Kampung Palawan is a Chinese Village and there is only around 20 houses in that area. It also have one small primary school for the kids around that area. Kampung Palawan last time was a mining area. As we know, Perak was known for its mining activity during 60's and 70's. So the mining area now become some sort of a lake where we can find a lot of fishes. Although the fishing area is quite isolated from the housing area, but we still continue our journey deep inside the village to find a good spot for our activity....


We arrived at the strategic location around 3 pm... And everybody was not wasting any time.. They start preparing their fishing rod and start fishing around the lake area.. I went a little bit far from the rest... hoping I can get a good spot for fishing... I went around for 2 or 3 places but there is no reaction at all... Where is the fish in this area?? Unsatisfied with the condition, I try to find another spot....




After trying at so many spot, luckily I found one spot that surely will have fish.. Huhu... I tried the spot and not even 5 minutes, I got my first Talapia fish... The fish was not very big.. I think just around 400grams.... But as a starter.. Thats already good enough... I continue to fish at the spot until I heard my father calling for my name.. Its already 6.00 pm... Its already time to go back guys... Dont ever staying at the isolated area until night... Or else you might found something funny.... I caught a number of fishes during the time... Combine with others... These is our fish for the day..... Quite a lot right???



Photobucket



At 6.00 pm +++ all of us pack our thing and heading home.... Although it was tiring day... But the satisfaction when you caught the fish was not comparable with anything... even money... huhuhu.... My father already plan for our next fishing trip... I think he want to go again because he was not satisfied with what he caught today.... Its okay dad... If I have time.. I will go with you again..... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment