Wednesday, February 18, 2009

IQ TEST

It is a boring day at the office... Today one of our member was not around.. So I cannot proceed with the work that should be done together with my other officemate...

Luckily I found this website to fill my time during the working hours... I think you all should try it too... Try this link http://www.free-iqtest.net/... In there you can take test that will challenge your mind and of course... IQ... At the end of the test.. You will know in what level are you in....
Stated below is the ranked of the IQ... Huhu... Which group are you in??


IQ and Rank
IQ 0 - IQ 90 Below Average
IQ 90 - IQ 110 Average
IQ 110 - IQ 130 Superior
IQ 130 - IQ 140 Gifted
IQ 140 - IQ 150 Highly Gifted
IQ 150+ Genius

This is my result taken from this website test...

Accurate IQ Test
Free-IQTest.net - Accurate IQ Test


So why dont you try it yourself... maybe you will know how intelligent you are... and what is your IQ level at... try this guys... Here I will provide you some other test that you can take...

Good luck guys... Train your brain!!

2 comments:

  1. I got 140. I know I'm gifted. Hows that? *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. HTML tags is not allowed lak... tatau nak insert picture celah maner
    btw
    http://www.free-iqtest.net/images/badges2/l153.gif

    ReplyDelete