Sunday, February 8, 2009

My New Broadband



I has been a month since I open this blog. Until then.. no update has been made....
That's because I have problems logging to Internet lately. But now everything has been solved.
I even have a new broadband with me... New modem... So satisfied after spending around RM400 just for the modem and for registering my broadband.
Btw... Now I'm using Celcom Broadband. Hopefully the broadband will works accordingly as promised... I think it's okay for now... I always got 3g connection in my area... ;-)
Owh.. speaking about registering the broadband... I registered it at my hometown Celcom Centre.. I was in hurry that day.. So I just come... fill the form at the counter get my broadband and out... Huhuhu... One funny thing is.. I forgot to pay the registration fees.. Even the salesgirl there not mention me about it... But once I arrived to my car.. I feel something weird... I still have the money in my pocket as I already deposit it out just before going to the Celcom Centre...
So I walk again to the Celcom Centre.. told the salesgirl that I still not paying the registration fees. She was shocked, huhu... cant imagined her face... stunned for a second.... but after I paid the fees.. She said that she also forgot to mention it to me... Its okay girl... I just want to be honest.. hihihi.... hopefully my broadband will be bless for my good deed.... Huhuhuhu.....

No comments:

Post a Comment