Sunday, February 8, 2009

Holiday At My Hometown

Today is Monday.. Usually Monday is a working day for me.. and of course for those who are working.. U should know much difficult to get up on Monday morning... But today is a public holiday... Yes... A public holiday..
Thank Malaysians Government.. Keep up with the holidays.. Hihihi....
I take chances to go back to my hometown during these weekend holiday...
Meet my parents, my siblings and also my friends..
There one activity that I usually do with my father and also with my brother...
Any suggestion what we will do when everyone is at home?? Huhuhu....
Yes2... I will tell you.. We went for a fishing trip... Although its a little bit tiring...
But doing these thing with a family is so much fun... Even today I will go out again with them..
A journey around 20km from our house.. Just to keep us entertain for a day....
Opss.... My father already waiting for me.. He's revving the car as a signal for me...
I will update back what happen during this fishing trip... Adios....

No comments:

Post a Comment